Monday, April 2, 2012

Game of Thrones

I fucked up. I didn't get HBO hooked up in time to show the Game of Thrones season opener last night, and some folks came by Slabtown to watch and we didn't have it going. You get a group of friends together to go out, and when you get there, it ain't happening. That's irritating. Whoever you are, I apologize, and I hope it didn't screw up yr night too much. Come in and introduce yrself. Let me grovel in person.

We have shows the next two Sundays, but I still need to find a way to show GofT in the back without people having to pay the cover if they're only coming in to Slabtown to watch TV. In any case, starting next week, we will be showing GofT in the back room every Sunday at 9, no cover.

Sorry again for the fuckup.

No comments:

Post a Comment