Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Event Horizon: Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones returns to HBO this Sunday at 9, and I've been waiting for this since the moment Season 1 ended. We'll be watching it in the back game room at Slabtown, and I'll do some kind of food specials or something so we can all have snacks. Last year, before I owned my own bar, a bunch of us would meet up at my place every week and watch. So, come hang out with us. Only rule: no spoilers for people who haven't read the books yet. And, I call dibs on a couch seat.

We'll continue to show Game of Thrones every Sunday, even on nights when we have bands playing in the front room. I know, that's kind of weird considering I'd always choose real-life over TV, but I'm not here to judge. On those nights when we do have shows, we'll also replay the episode after the bands are done.

2 comments:

  1. This is Megan. Dibs on a couch seat and corn dog nuggets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yesssss. I almost forgot. We need to do the corndog nuggets food special, too.

    ReplyDelete